- Hands-on knowledge of PHP - building web applications, preferably Laravel,
- Understanding of modern HTML, CSS,
- Experience in web development: building APIs and REST services (integrated with 3rd party libraries)
- Experience in web development projects,
- Ability to efficiently deal with databases,
- Experience with foreign clients and working in an Agile way.
- Very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+)
- Ability to self-manage during short periods
- Desire to work remotely with team spread across different time zones
- Understanding of test-driven development, more thorough knowledge of the Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- Some WordPress knowledge,
- Some open-source contributions.
Perks & Benefits:
- Working within 100% remote company
- Co-financed development plan
- Flexible hours
- Real influence on your pay - do your job great and you can expect a pay rise every 8 months!
You know what to do. Just send us your email and we’ll be in touch.