We're looking for: PHP Web Developer
Your primarily role will be developing applications for any of our clients in PHP and Laravel. The project is handled by project manager who will help with estimates and setting up deadlines. Sometimes PM can be located in different zone. We expect that every developer can communicate clearly during calls and asynchronously.
You’ll have active participation in enhancing our workflows and methodologies.
- Hands-on knowledge of PHP - building web applications, preferably Laravel,
- Understanding of modern HTML, CSS,
- Experience in web development: building APIs and REST services (integrated with 3rd party libraries)
- Experience in web development projects,
- Ability to efficiently deal with databases,
- Experience with foreign clients and working in an Agile way.
- Very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+)
- Ability to self-manage during short periods
- Desire to work remotely with team spread across different time zones
- Understanding of test-driven development, more thorough knowledge of the Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- Some WordPress knowledge,
- Some open-source contributions.
Perks & Benefits:
- Working within 100% remote company
- Co-financed development plan
- Flexible hours
- Real influence on your pay - do your job great and you can expect a pay rise every 8 months!