You’re a great fit if:
- You have experience designing complex websites, web applications and design systems
- One of your main design tools is Figma
- You’re comfortable wireframing and prototyping based on user requirements
- You’ve got a solid process for preparing and handing designs off to developers
- You like your designs to be organised and structured
- You enjoy working with small teams
Nice to have:
- Experience with graphic design skills/brand identity
We’re fully flexible with working time and hours. If you’d like to reduce your hours to spend more time on your hobbies or side projects, this role might be perfect for you.
About the company
Clean Commit is an Australian-based agency that focuses on building beautiful, high performing websites, eCommerce stores and progressive web applications.
We are starting to grow rapidly as we develop a name for releasing beautifully designed, cleanly developed websites and applications.
While we’re based in Australia, our team is spread across the globe; from Poland to the U.K. to the U.S. We encourage travel and a flexible lifestyle.
We provide a paid 2-week break across the Christmas period, and up to 2-weeks of paid leave during the year. We don’t work on weekends. We encourage our employees to tell jokes and use gifs to communicate :).
The interview process and timeframes
The interview process consists of two interviews and one short design task.
- Screening interview (15-25 min) The shortlisted candidates will meet with Clean Commit’s recruitment manager for a 15 to 25-minute conversation to get a feel for your fit with the company culture.
- Design task (~30 mins)
You'll be set up with a short design task. The task aims to show us how you interpret requirements, think through user experience problems, and prepare designs for developer handoff.
- Final Interview (~30min) Finally, the successful candidates will have a 30-minute interview with Clean Commit’s founders to discuss their experience, fit for the position and job expectations.
The test should be completed within a week. The interview process will also take around a week with all candidates informed when a hire has been made.
If you believe you have the skills required and will be a good fit for this role, please complete the form below.
We will only contact you if your skills and experiences seem like a good fit for the position.
Unsuccessful applications will not be contacted.